I guess we should make a release again... 4.3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 20 17:18:42 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:32:33PM +0200, Anton Lundin wrote:
> On 20 October, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> > So much for my plans of going on a time based release schedule...
> >
> > But still, let's talk about 4.3
> >
> > We have a ton of new things since 4.3 - not necessarily all the things
> > that I hoped I'd be working on (cough - UI for git backend - cough) but
> > there's quite a bit of progress elsewhere.
> >
> > - OSTC3 and Suunto Vyper configuration (and I hear rumors about OSTC2)
>
> Yepp. Its coming. Its just a slew of leg work. I'll probably get it
> written during the upcoming travel. There's a lot of settings in those
> OSTC's...

The OSTC2 had a ton more than the OSTC3, IIRC.

> There should also be some setItemDelegateForColumn in the gas-tables for
> the OSTC3. Even i can figure out that setting a gas type to 0, 1, 2 or 3
> isn't that good UX. I just need to figure out how the darn thing works =)

Yes, that would be better. We have tons of examples of how this works in
the existing models.

> > And as always, just to tease people, here's the commit list...
> >
> >     72  Dirk Hohndel
> >     46  Anton Lundin
>
> Its kinda hard to beat Dirk. He's cheating with pulling translations and
> such =)

Yes, I am cheating. I have honestly played with finding a way to tag bogus
commits but couldn't come up with anything useful - and since I can't go
back and change history, anyway, I'm not sure... I'd still claim that I do
a fair amount of actual contributions :-)

> > ->  28  Tomaz Canabrava
> >     16  Willem Ferguson
> >     13  Giuseppe Bilotta
> >      9  Robert Helling