I guess we should make a release again... 4.3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 21 09:52:14 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 05:24:30PM +0200, Robert Helling wrote:

> On 20.10.2014, at 20:46, Paul-Erik Törrönen <poltsi at 777-team.org> wrote:
>

> > I noticed that the fixed setpoint p02 (for OSTC3) is not working as
> > earlier. In 'Subsurface v4.2, built with libdivecomputer v0.4.2' it showed
> > the selected setpoints correctly (see screenshot), while in the latest
> > version from git 'Subsurface v4.2-274-g839bcaaf70b7, built with
> > libdivecomputer v0.4.2' this is no longer the case for the attached log.
>

> I think this patch fixes this. Please test.
>
> Others: I do not really understand our xml-parsing logic. So I inserted
> a loop through all samples to look for a set point to determine CCR
> dives right before a parsed dive gets added to the dive list. I am not
> sure this is the best place to do this.

The way things work is that we iteratively build the dive as we read
things. So all you'd have to do is add the flag to the cur_dive in
try_to_fill_sample() once you see the setpoint (I haven't checked
closely... we have some special case handling for Shearwater samples
there, you might need to address it there as well)

The way you did it would be rather alien to the way the algorithm is
designed to work :-)