ftbfs

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Tue Oct 21 11:15:25 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've recloned and I still get the same problem. And well

$ git grep hw_ostc_device_fwupdate
configuredivecomputerthreads.cpp:
hw_ostc_device_fwupdate(m_data->device, m_fileName.toUtf8().data());

So from that function I just have the call but not any definition, so it's
understandable that it doesn't work.

Where should that be located?

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

                http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/