towards 4.3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 27 11:51:06 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 03:49:41PM -0200, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Multas is filter is 4.3, I can promisse that.

I parse this as "multi filter will be ready for 4.3".

I said "I'll defer this until 4.4" because I want to reduce the pressure
you are under. Life comes first. I keep telling this to people - and it is
true. All this open source software is fun and everything, but if things
are getting crazy around you, you shouldn't feel like this is yet one more
thing that you absoltely have to take care of...

So hey, if you send patches in the next week and they work out, great.
I'll be more than happy to take them. And if not, no big deal, we'll do a
4.4 in a few months.