Patches to add basic support for the Suunto EON Steel

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Oct 27 17:46:53 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Linus Torvalds

> New versions attached.

Side note: I baked in two other changes that weren't explicitly asked for:

 - the new version also honors the "cancelled" flag in between reading
dive files

 - the new version improves on the parsing-past-the-end case because
your dc_buffer_t wasn't really amenable to the kinds of games I played
to pad the buffer with zeroes.

but other than that it's identical to the old version, modulo the
whole asked-for-changes (at least the ones that were reasonably
changeable).

                    Linus