Setting location coordinates while editing a dive

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 06:51:39 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:22 PM, John Van Ostrand <john at vanostrand.com>
wrote:

> So, do we track that in the edit session and update it on a name change or
> revert it on cancel?
>
> Or do we inform the user, on a double click, that they need to save first?

Good question.
Actually I always found the editing/saving process very inconsistent.
Why I get "dive is being edited" alert just on the "dive notes" tab but I
can change tanks, I can add events on the profile without any alert?

Regarding your question, we should inform the user I guess.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos