Proxy bug [was Re: Setting location coordinates while editing a dive]

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:04:06 PDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Please do. I guess I can think of a reason for this... it's possible that
> we only get the password when the Object is created and don't refresh it
> from the preferences when we try again. I'll look into that.

http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/752

I'm trying to speed up editing operation through the mythical copy & paste
operation but I'm having hard times...
Now it seems that also editing gas in one tank used in multiple dives
doesn't work anymore :(

I'll try to reproduce it capturing a video.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos