About multi filtering.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Oct 31 13:00:07 PDT 2014

People,

I'v just send a patch bomb ( ~30 ) that implements correctly multi
filtering for subsurface. I'v tested them and it seems to work without
issues. but not all filter possibilities are created:

what works:

divemaster and buddy,
location,
tags.

to add a new filter the simplest way is to follow the last 10 patches of my
builk that are a step - by - step guide on how the system works.

I know that there's a bit of boilerplate, this is because of the way how Qt
model system works. I can remove a bit of it but it won't a good gain, so
I'm leaving them there.

What's missing:

- Suits
- Visibility