installation error (os x 10.6.8 installer)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 9 07:02:23 PDT 2014

On Sep 9, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Olivier Testa <olivier.testa at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Thanks for the answer.
> Right, libc++ doesn't come as default in 10.6.8, and Apple charges 100$ for older version of Xcode (post 10.8.x) (as read in other newsgroups) so it prevent me from compiling.
>
> I will wait for a binary version built for 10.6.8
> I can test it if necessary

This is the first request for Snow Leopard. Let me ask you another question: is yours a 32bit or 64bit version?
Can you send me the output of uname -a ?

While I try to build binaries that run on Snow Leopard, I don’t have access to a Mac running Snow Leopard… so this might be a little tricky to do. Reading through the StackOverflow article that Robert linked to it seems that I would have to find a Snow Leopard machine to create a working build.

I’ll look into this, but no promises