English version of the homepage in half-Italian?

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:14:50 PDT 2014

Sorry guys! I was immediately caught :)

I restored original. I was lucky to have the original one copied on my
editor...
When I noticed the errore I realized that this version of WP doesn't seem
to have revisions? Maybe I was not able to find them.
Anyway it should be ok now.

Me and Salvo translated a lot of pages. Now the Italian version miss:

Building
Contributing
4.2 user manual (OMG!!!)

I would avoid translating 3.1 user manual and old news.

It's strange to transalte building/contributinga pages. If you do not
understand them in English I see no future... :)

Bye and sorry for the temporary mix!