Dive Computer Ramblings

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:59:35 PDT 2014

Il 10/set/2014 15:39 "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> ha scritto:
> It's supposed to be top secret and not to be shown to anyone until its
official launch (which I heard rumors was supposed to be this week).
> I'm surprised your local shop has one already...

I'm just coming back from the dive shop. I played again with the brick.
It's called Steel.
Because of it's case. I didn't care to read the manual but it's really
heavy heavy heavy and huge. It comes with a rubber cover that gives even a
bigger feeling.
I do not like its design. Horrible. It's there since July and they have a
bunch of them already sold.

Photo of the Brick absolutely forbidden :)

PS
a Shearwater it's in another league.