Dive Computer Ramblings

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:26:18 PDT 2014

Il 10/set/2014 19:18 "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> ha scritto:
I actually really like the design. I guess
> it's all a matter of taste. I like divecomputers to have a readable
> display in bad viz... :-)

Me too. I have a oled BT but it's unreadable for other reasons :)

Of course is a matter of taste. I don't like the fact that the oled display
is just a portion of the device and it has a large metal part on the right
with three buttons. They probably choose to have buttons on the front and
not on the side for better usability maybe even with thick gloves. Anyway
the screen is large but it seems small respect the whole device.

It's a steel brick :)