cut and paste

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:45:32 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Well... go to the dive you want to use as your template, hit Ctrl-C,
> select which parts you want. Download from your divecomputer. Select the
> new dives (all of the downloaded ones). Hit Ctrl-V.

Hummm.

I imported two black bt dives via UDDF.
I downloaded GPS points
>From a previous dive I copied: tank set; tags, buddy, weight, rating,
visibility, drysuit.
I pasted these info on the two new dives.

Everything get copied except tank mixes and weights on one dive.
Moreover I keep changing tags on one dive but old tags come back again once
I save xml :(

Am I the only one who is using this (amazing) new feature?
It saves me a lot of time... when it works :D

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos