cut and paste

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:26:04 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Please don't reopen old bugs. File a bug specific to what's not working.
> Think about it. The title of that bug has NOTHING to do with what you are
> saying is wrong.

Sorry I closed everything again.

> How can it happen? Normally there's no way to have two instances running.
>

> I often have multiple copies running - an old version and a new one to
> test things.
> Why would you not be able to do so?

Because I start Subsurface from application icon. Once I start one instance
clicking again on that icon just minimize/maximize the application window.
I tried several time to rapidly double clicking that icon but it starts
just one instance.

If I open Subsurface from the start menu or a desktop icon I can start
multiple instances but all of them open by default the same logbook.
This ghost instance had no logbook opened at all. The instance I was using
refused to save the data I was modifying.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos