Log for Tusa Zen DC

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Sep 16 11:55:16 PDT 2014

Jef,

I am out of town until Sept 30th. I tried briefly today to check out
your patch but I was not successful. But you know how it is when one is
rushed. When I get back, I will check carefully. I am fully confident
you solved the problem. So a lack of response is not a lack of interest
on my side at all. Will contact you the moment I get back.
Kind regards,
willem

On 14/09/2014 22:32, Jef Driesen wrote:
> On 13-09-14 11:49, Jef Driesen wrote:
>> On 12-09-14 08:55, Willem Ferguson wrote:
>>> Secondly Subsurface sees some very funny values being read, as is
>>> obvious from the xml dive log. For instance, on the last dive, it sees
>>> cylinder pressures as well as a gas mixture that should not come from
>>> the DC as it is a) not air-integrated and b) nitrox was disabled for
>>> that dive. The temperature values are crazy. The depth profiles profile
>>> look about right.
>>
>> This is most likely a bug in the libdivecomputer parser.
>> Unfortunately these
>> kinds of parser bugs happen all the time for oceanic devices, because
>> they use a
>> slightly different data format for each device. To fix this, we just
>> need to
>> find the difference and add yet another device specific change in the
>> atom2 parser.
>
> Does the attached libdivecomputer patch fixes the problem? (After
> applying the patch, you'll need to re-download the dives to notice the
> change.)
>
> Jef

Willem Ferguson
Director: Centre for Environmental Studies,
University of Pretoria
Tel: 012-4202017 / 012-4204048
e-mail: willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za