Tag Filtering.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Sep 17 15:52:52 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 06:04:54PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> patch-bomb.

Yay!

> Tag filtering working.

Double Yay!

> Load a dive xml file, go to log->filter by tag, filter things.
> The dialog will appear between the dive list and the globe, so *maybe* it's
> too small and you need to drag it a bit to be able to see.

It seems to work reasonably well. At least after I added a patch to fix a
few ways to crash it at startup.

The UI is LAME :-)

Can we get big buttons that are shaped just like the tags are when shown?
And that have an enabled / disabled state (indicated by color, no color or
something)?
The checkboxes are totally a blast from the last decade...

But don't get me wrong - that's just a detail, I'm glad we are getting the
functionality itself.

Pushed (with whitespace cleanup and crash fix added)