Dive Info & Stats tabs

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Sep 18 02:06:35 PDT 2014

On 17 September, 2014 - Davide DB wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:

> >> Why SAC should be different between these two tabs if just one dive is selected?
> >> See attachment (its' a PSCR dive).
> >
> > They are different, because one is per gas and one is for the whole
> > dive.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something about SAC. If the "Stats" tab has
> max/avg/min data for the whole dive why the minimum is more than the
> average of one gas?
>
> On the "Dive info" tab I have:
>
> 18/45:      3.2l/m
> EAN50:    2.5l/m
> EAN100:  2.1l/m
>
> On the "Stats" tab I have:
>
> Max: 2.8l/m
> Avg:  2.8l/m
> Min:  2.8l/m
>
> I would expect that "Max" is 3.2 or higher while "Min" is 2.1 or lower.
>
> Thank you for your patience :)

The whole "stats" tab is on a per-dive basis. If you mark multiple
dives, it will look at Max/Avg/Min for those marked dives.

Maybe thats a bit counter-intuitive but the whole sac-per-gas is newer
than that stats-tab so the stats tab might need some re-engineering
there. Anyone else who thinks this makes sense?

If you think it makes sense file a ticket in trac so we remember it for
future work.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604