Weird behavior of calculated deco for CCR

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 18 14:19:12 PDT 2014

Hi,

I just updated my build of Subsurface from bf82810 (two weeks ago) to
4891b00 (today) and noticed it broke deco calculation for CCR somehow.

The deco appears to be correct when "Toggle NDL, TTS" is enabled and
wrong when it is disabled. See the two pictures attached and notice the
different greenish areas for the calculated ceiling (shaded under the
red DC-reported ceiling area); the only thing I did to go from one to
the other is press "Toggle NDL, TTS".

I'm attaching a CCR dive to help reproduce this behavior.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan