Weird behavior of calculated deco for CCR

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 18 21:45:35 PDT 2014

Hi Robert,

[2014-09-19 06:28:27 +0200] Robert C. Helling:
> On 19 Sep 2014, at 01:31, Gaetan Bisson <bisson at archlinux.org> wrote:
> > Hum. There are other issues: rebreather dives for which Subsurface used
> > to calculated the deco properly (with constant ppO2) now seem to be
> > calculated as OC dives... I'll try to investigate.
>
> I messed with the partial pressure calculations. Could you send me the xml of one of the dives (I you prefer off list).

Here is one. There should be no deco, which is what earlier git
snapshots of subsurface computed. But with current master it appears
that I should be dead... :\

If this matters I use GF 30/85 and GFLow at max depth.

Thanks a lot for looking into that!

--
Gaetan