export to diveshare?

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 19 01:25:38 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've been improving http://dive-share.appspot.com/

- Uses the json export from subsurface (way better than using XML, because it
maps directly to Python native data structures)
- Supports photos
- Depth profile lines are greener/redder depending on speed (copied from
subsurface)
- Tags for newly uploaded public dives are indexed

So I think it is time to start to think about integration with subsurface. I
think to add an extra option in the export window, that would lead to the
attached dialog (just to give you an idea, it's certainly not the final
version).

Since it would probably take me quite some time to do this, would such patch
be accepted? (given that the code is good, doesn't crash, and so on).

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/