Odd behavior while loading divelog file

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 09:29:06 PDT 2014

Hellow.

On latest git, while loading divelog file  (command line, default or from
main menu) the file is not fully loaded  (e.g..  I have 220 registered
dives, but only 205 are shown in the dive list).
If the file is reloaded from main menu, then is fully loaded.

I can't reproduce this issue in small files (say 25 dives) but it's there
with 180 dives too .

On Debian Wheezy  in a  32 bit machine

BTW,  it seems someone forgot to remove debugging messages:

boret at imladris:~/subsurface$ ./subsurface
phethreshold 13 13
po2threshold 1.6 1.4
pn2threshold 4 4
modpO2 1.6 1.6
redceiling 0 true
gflow 30 30
gfhigh 75 75
gf_low_at_maxdepth false true
display_unused_tanks 0 false
show_average_depth 1 true
font_size 9 9

boret at imladris:~/subsurface$ ./subsurface ../test_gps_3.xml
Renumbering.
Renumbering.
Renumbering.

Best regards.