Odd behavior while loading divelog file

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 01:46:42 PDT 2014

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Salvador Cuñat
> <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Well,  the issue is not in 4.2-1.
> >
> > Usually don't use my divelog with the development versions so couldn't
> > realize the problem earlier.
>
> So I don't know if you actually build from source, but since there's
> been a couple of regression reports I thought I'd mention "git bisect"
> in case people don't realize how awesome it is.

Thanks Linus.  Git is really a *too powerful* tool to me, never will get to
know it well.

But, after bisecting a bit, subsurface happens to work well until "4e36893
Create the sorting method".
Then crashes in commit "f1e7c12 Correctly filter dives. (trips are always
shown)", and the issue is there after Dirk's fixup.

It's not a random problem, only dives without a tag are shown on first load.

Regards.

Salva.