Tag filtering

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Sep 20 07:14:02 PDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 11:04:56AM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Em 20/09/2014 02:53, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> escreveu:
> >
> > Hey Tomaz,
> >
> > I spent some time with this and believe that your algorithm for showing or
> > not showing dives is not working correctly.
> >
> > When I start Subsurface, without ever touching the filter screen, dozens
> > of my dives get excluded...
>
> The filtering is active even if you dont open the dialog. But all of them
> should be shown.
> I'll spend a bit of time looking at the code today.

Please. It seems at first only dives with no tags are shown.

I'm dive-mastering a tech diving class this weekend and was showing the
students Subsurface last night and it certainly wasn't working too well
:-/

Everything else, however, people were very impressed with. Enough so that
one of them (who currently onws a Cochran computer) is considering getting
a different computer so he can log with Subsurface...

BTW: The response to Robert's saturation visualization in the info overlay
box was an immediate "WOW, Cool".