Started doing the Multi - Filter component for dives.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 25 12:35:10 PDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 09:15:30PM +0200, Robert C. Helling wrote:

> On 25 Sep 2014, at 20:56, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > What else are people working on? It's been suspiciously quiet here!
>
> not much since I am busy at work. I have been doing some thinking about
> images from online sources and sharing images between computers. But
> nothing concrete, yet.

This reminds me.

Someone talked about extending the image loading infrastructure to include
the option to write the depth at the time a picture was taken into the
EXIF data of a picture.

Last week while teaching a class I talked to a marine biologist who
thought this would be a killer feature to have when they do population
studies...

So if someone is looking for a small project to work on... there you go.