v4.2 issue with importing from Atomic Cobalt

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 25 16:34:55 PDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 03:03:27AM +0000, chris at ccpatton.com wrote:
> I just updated to 4.2 from a significantly older version, and can no
> longer download dives from my Cobalt.  Atomic Aquatics doesn't show up
> in the manufacturers list when I try to initiate an import, and I'm at a
> loss at how to proceed.  Any ideas?

As Linus correctly guessed, through a change in the build process fairly
late in the game it appears that the current binary isn't linked against
libusb.

Could you give today's daily build a try? It has some new features (and
I'm sure some new bugs), but this will allow me to make sure that this
works now (after which I'll think about making a 4.2.1 that fixes this
issue...)

http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/daily/subsurface-4.2-201-g84fdbefb58c7.exe

Thanks