Started doing the Multi - Filter component for dives.

Gaetan Bisson gaetan at fenua.org
Thu Sep 25 13:05:47 PDT 2014

[2014-09-25 11:56:14 -0700] Dirk Hohndel:
> What else are people working on? It's been suspiciously quiet here!

Planning rebreather dives with Subsurface would be awesome! I've hacked
the code in the past to plan for specific dives, but the UI remains to
be done. I'll get to that some day unless someone beats me to it.

Something as simple as special cylinders with only a setpoint value
would work - although then we need to compute two decos: one with the
rebreather, one on the bailouts, so there needs to be some sort of
switch in the UI for that, or we compute both decos at one.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan