projects

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 06:02:58 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> PS: I hope I will soon send a patch that adds code for fill_pressures for
> SCR mode.

Hi Robert could you explain better SCR mode?

I have been doing PSCR dives only since this spring.
Right now I'm just planning dives with the mix contained in my tanks
and then adding a (safe)
Fudge factor later.
Of course I know there's a O2 drop to take in account and there are
out there several sw which calculates O2 drop for various depth and
even based on personal data (Touzil System, just to cite one).

Maybe it's a BS (I admit I never investigate on this) but would it be
useful having a PSCR feature that can be activated during/after
planning which shows the deco profile corrected for the real breathed
mixes? (back gas and deco)

Thank you in advance.

--
Davide