Started doing the Multi - Filter component for dives.

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Fri Sep 26 06:31:51 PDT 2014

On 25 September, 2014 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 03:52:56PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> > This multifilter is starting to shape up nicely,
> > It resembles the mockups that deivide did.
> > so, 4.3 will have an amazing filter tool.
>
> AWESOME. I cannot wait to see that.
>
> I have been working on the infrastructure (getting there) and on support
> for a new divecomputer (the Aeris A300CS) - that goes into
> libdivecomputer, of course.
>
> What else are people working on? It's been suspiciously quiet here!

I've bin out with the flue this week, so about nothing have happened.

The other things I've bin trying to get done is to cleanup Venkatesh
Gsoc work into something usable. One of the current plans is to rewrite
the android/libusb/usb-fd code into something that looks more like the
ideas thats found in https://github.com/SpecLad/libusb-android , to be
using more of a "stock" libusb api from the outside.

Another thing I'm chasing is a weird bug where the ftdi-calls starts to
time out when I'm running them via android. It works with the
ftdi-library on my Linux machine, but when its run from android things
start to stall a bit into the download. I have a bunch of ideas what to
start digging into here, but haven't had the time to do that properly.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604