Started doing the Multi - Filter component for dives.

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Fri Sep 26 06:47:16 PDT 2014

On 26 September, 2014 - Robert Helling wrote:

> On 26.09.2014, at 14:38, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>
> Anton,
>
> > We would need some nifty way to both do ccr-planning and bailout
> > planning in the same "plan", and some way of figuring out worst point to
> > plan bailout from, but the rest of the bits are there, if someone comes up
> > with a usable UI.
>

> I don’t think we have to. We decided not to do any contingency planning for OC (like provining different profiles for longer/shorter bottom time and/or shallower/deeper max depth) but said, the user should plan those as separate dives (possibly after copying the dive). I guess the same would apply to OC bailout.

Ok, agreed. But, planning bailout scenario might be done by something
more user friendly than setting sp to zero =)

> Another thing I forgot earlier: The calculation of the gas consumption need adopting to rebreathers as well.

Yea. We could write some nifty code for CCR gas consumption.

Just entering loop volume and calculating how much gas needs to be added
on decent to keep that, and see that gas as wasted on every ascent. The
code should be quite simple. The same O2 for trying to keep that ppO2 at
the setpoint.

That code should come in handy for the CCR-logging parts to, when users
only enter start/end-pressure of there O2/Dil. As far as i remembered
none of Willem's code does anything like that, because his rebreather
loggs the pressure of the O2/Dil continuously.

Figuring out your O2 metabolization might be a fun fact to, not just how
much you needed to inject into the loop to keep your ppO2 up, but how
much of that you actually metabolized.

On the other hand, with such a small consumption as the loop volume, the
BC/Wing volume might be needed to be included in those calculations...

Also such code might be extended to work for PSCR's to. It might look
more sane to show a SAC based on ventilation rather than gas
consumption.

//Anton - Dumping ideas while having a brain that works

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604