Started doing the Multi - Filter component for dives.

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Fri Sep 26 15:47:58 PDT 2014

On 26 September, 2014 - Gaetan Bisson wrote:

> [2014-09-26 15:02:20 +0200] Robert Helling:
> > Another thing I forgot earlier: The calculation of the gas consumption need adopting to rebreathers as well.
>
> I do not think it does.
>
> We could ask for the O2 SAC and the O2 cylinder type/pressure/volume,
> but since O2 consumption does not depend on depth its computation is
> hardly significant. That's why to keep things simple my proposed UI only
> asks for the setpoint.

O2 consumption _is_ depth dependent. To achieve a ppO2 of 1.3 on 70m in a
XL "bladder" from a 10/50 Dil consumes more O2 than achieving ppO2 of
1.3 in a Air Dil at 30m.

The O2 metabolism will just be proportional to the workload, but to
calculate the O2 metabolism from the used O2 volume we would need a
counter-lung+loop+scrubber+head estimate.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604