project

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sat Sep 27 04:46:25 PDT 2014

On 27 September, 2014 - leonardozmx at gmail.com wrote:

> Il giorno sab, 26/09/2014, "Davide DB" ha scritto:
> >Of course I know there's a O2 drop to take in account and there are
> >out there several sw which calculates O2 drop for various depth and
> >even based on personal data (Touzil System, just to cite one).
>
> Hi Davide.
>
> I'm the author of Touzil System. I'm an pSCR instructor too. Using Subsurface, it would be interesting to have a pSCR diving planner. So, let me know if I can help

A bit if a site-track:

Any one of you PSCR-divers who dive your rebreather with ppO2-monitoring
that logs your ppO2?

A download from such computer would be awesome to have when implementing
the ppO2-drop calculations to have something to empirically verify the
calculations against.

It would be awesome if any one of you had such a dive data to share.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604