project

Leonardo Zillo lz at touzilsystem.com
Sat Sep 27 06:27:33 PDT 2014

Il giorno sab, 27/09/2014 alle 15.12 +0200, Anton Lundin ha scritto:
> It would be great to get a subsurface xml of such a dive. Annotate it
> with all the usuals, gas, cylinder-sizes, start/end pressure and
> rebreather type, "bladder"-volume and exchange ratio. That way we could
> work on trying to calculate ppO2 and gas consumption on such a device
> with some target-values to work with =)
>
> //Anton

I'm struggling with these dives in Subsurface. I have to log them both
with a Shearwater Predator and a Sensus Ultra. The Predator logs gas,
PO2, FO2, etc., but I am not able to transfer it into Subsurface (both
Linux and Macintosh). So I've to download even those dives from Sensus,
but it doesn't have this useful information, of course

Leonardo