ui problems

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 29 00:32:51 PDT 2014

Hello,

Every time I put what kind of weight i was using, and then how many kg of it I
had, this "save" button appears.

After hitting it, the weight I just added disappears.

Then if I insert it again and hit save again, it will stay there.

Anyway I can't really understand this button, because if I press it, then when
closing, I'll be prompted if I want to save, which is a bit odd.

Best
--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/