project

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 01:29:39 PDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
> On 27 September, 2014 - leonardozmx at gmail.com wrote:
> A bit if a site-track:
>
> Any one of you PSCR-divers who dive your rebreather with ppO2-monitoring
> that logs your ppO2?
>
> A download from such computer would be awesome to have when implementing
> the ppO2-drop calculations to have something to empirically verify the
> calculations against.
>
> It would be awesome if any one of you had such a dive data to share.

Unfortunately my O2 monitor doesn't log values.

Would it be nice having Leonardo data and his feedback given that he
wrote an app for that.

Moreover, If you think that having a good database of different dives
and divers I can leave a message on a big PSCR FB group. I'm shure
that someone will share some data.
It could be also a nice way of advertizing Subsurface...

Bye

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos