OSTCTools import support

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 02:24:35 PDT 2015

Hi Dirk.

> Here's what I'd like to see. Either don't do the datetime rename or if you
> do it, have it in its own patch with nothing else mixed in.
> Then, if you want to change all the error returns to show these errors to
> the user, do that in one patch and nothing else.
> As a third patch you can do the split out into a separate function,
> explaining any logic changes that you are doing.

Attached are the reworked patches.  I've get rid of the fprintf messages as
they should be shown to the user in mainwindow viia report_error(),
erased renaming of datetime as it was pointless, and reworked all other
considerations.

Around the data thing in parse_gasmixes() with the pointer changed to
NULL,  explanation is in 0003 patch.  For this point I've added 0007 patch
which is not mandatory (but advisable, I think).

All should apply on master - acaedee159abf

Regards.

Salva.