cmake

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Apr 4 16:37:30 PDT 2015

So it seems that I can more or less build everything I need with cmake.

Famous last words.  :-)

I'd really appreciate if everyone could try building in their environment
using cmake...

These are always out of tree builds, so from your subsurface directory do

mkdir ../subsurface-build
cd ../subsurface-build
cmake ../subsurface

You likely need a few arguments for that cmake call, depending on how you
usually built with qmake. I use this:

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DLIBDCDEVEL=../libdivecomputer -DLIBDCSTATIC=1 -DLIBGIT2DEVEL=../libgit2 -DLIBGIT2STATIC=1 -DLIBMARBLEDEVEL=../marble/build ../subsurface

Also, if you are familiar with cmake, I'd love to get feedback on the
utter mess that I created, err, I mean, on my brilliant work towards
switching us to using cmake... :-)

Thanks