cmake

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Apr 5 07:00:59 PDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 05, 2015 at 09:28:44AM +0200, Robert C. Helling wrote:

> > cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DLIBDCDEVEL=../libdivecomputer -DLIBDCSTATIC=1 -DLIBGIT2DEVEL=../libgit2 -DLIBGIT2STATIC=1 -DLIBMARBLEDEVEL=../marble/build ../subsurface
>
> works for me on my Mac (after changing paths accordingly of course). Two remarks:
>
> I still need to
>
> ln -s src/lib/marble/ lib
>
> in the marble build directory

Yeah, the fact that marble has no decent install target sucks. But maybe I
should just fix that in our branch and add a fake target that sets things
up sanely so we have consistency in our build instructions.

Something to put on my 4.5 todo list (AFTER I have everything working with
cmake for Subsurface)

> and the new package is called
>
> subsurface.app
>
> while it was spelled with a capital S before (don’t know if that matters for anybody).

Yeah, I noticed but ran out of time. I just pushed a fix for that.

> > Also, if you are familiar with cmake, I'd love to get feedback on the
> > utter mess that I created, err, I mean, on my brilliant work towards
> > switching us to using cmake... :-)
>
> We all love you Dirk!

I seriously doubt that :-)