cmake

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 12:09:04 PDT 2015

On 05-04-2015 00:37, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I'd really appreciate if everyone could try building in their environment
> using cmake...
>
> These are always out of tree builds, so from your subsurface directory do
>
> mkdir ../subsurface-build
> cd ../subsurface-build
> cmake ../subsurface
>
> You likely need a few arguments for that cmake call, depending on how you
> usually built with qmake. I use this:
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DLIBDCDEVEL=../libdivecomputer -DLIBDCSTATIC=1 -DLIBGIT2DEVEL=../libgit2 -DLIBGIT2STATIC=1 -DLIBMARBLEDEVEL=../marble/build ../subsurface

Hi:

I get the following error when I run make -j 4 (after the above commands):

Konsole output
home/paneves/Diveapps/subsurface/qt-ui/globe.h:5:33: fatal error:
marble/MarbleWidget.h: No such file or directory
#include <marble/MarbleWidget.h>
                                 ^

My MarbleWidget.h is located at:
/home/paneves/Diveapps/install/include/marble/

How and where do I adjust the paths?

Cheers:

Pedro