[PATHC] Improvements to recreational mode.

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:49:27 PDT 2015

Patch-1: We need to track the gas used during the safety stop or we might start the ascent to late.

Patch-2: Allow the user to change the gas reserve within the range of 10-99 bar.

Patch-3: Since we use bottom sac when we calculate the gas used in the ascent
we should ignore the deco sac or the dive plan details will differ from the displayed profile.