qt5 problems with cmake

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Apr 16 23:25:48 PDT 2015

When I run subsurface/scripts/build.sh from home/src, I get:

-- Up-to-date: /home/willem/src/install-root/include/marble/RoutingProfile.h
CMake Error at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26
(find_package):
   Could not find a package configuration file provided by
"Qt5LinguistTools"
   with any of the following names:

     Qt5LinguistToolsConfig.cmake
     qt5linguisttools-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "Qt5LinguistTools" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
   set "Qt5LinguistTools_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above
   files.  If "Qt5LinguistTools" provides a separate development package or
   SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:58 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I have now spent considerable time to see that my computer is up to date
on all current software, including Qt5.

At
https://github.com/arcan1s/netctl-gui/issues/13
there is a discussion of this problem but the target path mentioned
there doe not apply to my Qt installation.

In addition the error message is a bit cryptic because I have no idea of
what the installation prefix is that needs to be added to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH.

Both of the path variables mentioned in the error message are empty on
my machine.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Kind regards,
willem