planning for 4.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 20 10:23:41 PDT 2015

I think I mentioned this before, but I'd like to get out another release
before GSoC really gets started... which means by mid May or so.

We have a few bug fixes and a few new features here and there but it seems
that there is a bit more work needed to make this a solid release. My
biggest concern right now is the location handling. We started in a few
different directions and then I got sucked into the abyss and stopped
tracking progress and it seems that not a lot has happened, since.

Our usual suspects of keeping us honest (I'm looking at you, Henrick,
Davide, Thomas, etc), can you please look at the current state of things
and let us know what needs to be fixed before we can cut a release?
That would really help me :-)

I'll make binaries available later this morning for those who don't (or
currently can't) build from source...

Thanks