planning for 4.5

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:50:51 PDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> I think I mentioned this before, but I'd like to get out another release
> before GSoC really gets started... which means by mid May or so.
>
> Our usual suspects of keeping us honest (I'm looking at you, Henrick,
> Davide, Thomas, etc), can you please look at the current state of things
> and let us know what needs to be fixed before we can cut a release?
> That would really help me :-)

Hi Dirk,

I will dig into the archives trying to find out the latest
discussions/brainstormings about location handling.
In the meantime I seem to remember:
- Me and Henrick tormented you with our cogitations :)
- you and Tomaz came out with a very basic preview.
- you made a branch for the location management and you built windows
binaries for me.
- I posted some ideas and mockups for V3 and Location handling
- You foresaw an entire new panel for proper location management

After that you stopped producing daily binaries (at least I understood
this) because there were a lot of more important things to care for
(GSoC, building scripts...)
Robert worked on images handlings...

Do you plan to include V3 file format and location handling in the 4.5?

Bye