cmake of Subsurface: link errors

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Apr 21 08:51:34 PDT 2015

We can do a few things here: building from the build sh could always do a
fresh build ( wich means remove the cmakecache file) , and after that you
would build using make inside of the build folder.

After the first run of build.sh you can rerun cmake passing the missing
stuff.  Run ccmake ..   ( Yes, ccmake, not cmake. )  inside of the build
directory to fill the missing things.