Build problem on mac

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Apr 26 06:51:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

> On 25 Apr 2015, at 12:02, Robert C. Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> let me add, that I do not have this problem when building on my office mac but it persists with a brand new cloned subsurface tree (for which I encountered other problems as marble was not finding its own header files so I had to link them to the build directory).

further investigation reveals that indeed there is no libssrfmarble in subsurface/build/Subsurface.app/Contents/
besides the other dylib’s. And the fact that the hard coded path in
subsurface/packaging/macosx/make-package.sh
contains ‚hohndel‘ does not make me optimistic (but git blame says this is old and simply changing it to my path does not solve the problem).

Help please!

Best
Robert