osx fixes for marble / subsurface build.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sun Apr 26 11:51:55 PDT 2015

People,

I got many many issues trying to make this works reasonably well:

fixed issue with CMake on marble ( that used the incorrect path for the
library )
fixed a few issues with build.sh / subsurface

please note that this shouldn`t break anything for non mac users, and mac
users - please note that this shouldn`t break anything, but instead make it
work.

we don`t need libgit from brew anymore, and it`s hardcoded to use our copy
from the build script.

I just rebuild my entire subsurface from scratch ( together with libgit,
libmarble, libdivecomputer ) and it worked, I sincerely hope it will work
for all of you.

please note that one of the patches is a MARBLE patch, that Ill attach in a
next e-mail to avoid confusion, but things should be applied in subsurface
and marble before trying to compile.