subsurface android Web API

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 28 05:57:02 PDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:36:34AM +0200, Carlos Gamboa wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I'm an avid subsurface user on Linux, and I've discovered the android companion...
>
> I've a simple question: is it possible to get the Web-code (API) to implement my own server?

Of course.

The source for the server is available on our git server at
git://git.subsurface-divelog.org/subsurface-webservice
You'll also need to enter the new API address into the companion app and
need to change the server address in Subsurface (that actually requires a
recompile since the address is hardcoded in
qt-ui/subsurfacewebservices.cpp