GSoC - Customizable print formats

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:38:41 PDT 2015

On 28 April 2015 at 22:24, Gehad <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As I've been accepted to work on the customizable prints idea, I am
> willing to make better use of the community bonding period to increase
> my experience with Grantlee library, so I'll push experimental patches
> to my Subsurface fork regularly. I am aware that Lubomir my mentor is
> busy now, but reviews and comments are most welcomed from all the community.

hey Gehad,

this is something i was going to propose...
can you give us the URL of the fork (e.g. on github), and keep that up
to date with master (i.e. merged).
it would be much easier to review the changes/patches that way.

once something is good to go in the main repository, you can send an
email with a pull request to the mailing list.

thanks
lubomir