How about 4.4.2? [was Re: new Windows 4.4.1 binary is up]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Apr 29 11:26:57 PDT 2015

I just merged our libdc branches with the latest upstream from
libdivecomputer. More precisely, Subsurface-4.4 branch was merged, but
Subsurface-testing was rebased, so that one will require a force pull. Jef
has done some good work recently and added support for a few more dive
computers.

So if I were to make a 4.4.2 release with the latest libdivecomputer code
included... are there any other fixes in master that I absolutely should
back port?

I know that I'd take a couple of my Uemis fixes as Uemis support in 4.4.1
is actually rather broken :-(

Anything else?

/D