How about 4.4.2?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 30 16:57:49 PDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 05:50:26PM -0600, Miika Turkia wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 06:07:59PM +0200, Robert Helling wrote:
> >> Dirk,

> >> my suggestion would be to wait for Miika to come up with something for
> >> the dialogs.de export (the sample interval).
> >
> > Reasonable suggestion, but I haven't seen anything that indicates there's
> > a clear path to a fix right now... Once Miika reemerges from his dives
> > he'll have to comment :-)
>
> OK, I just sent a recommendation for handling this. Though the logic
> might benefit from additional eyes.

I looked through them and the first two seem obvious. The third one is not
quite as clear but it does appear to make sense.

Linus has a bunch of dives on his Eon Steele. Maybe he can export them all
to divelogs.de then import them into a different file and then we can
compare if they still look sane...

I'll take the patches as they are and will push this to master (that makes
it easier for people to test). If this works as expected I can easily
cherry-pick them for 4.4.2