Testing Native Bluetooth support on Windows platforms

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 09:15:46 PDT 2015

I decided to create a virtual machine with Windows 10 (x64)
and to run some tests there too.

I didn't encounter any problems regarding the data transfer.
The only thing that I saw is that on my all virtual machines
(Windows XP SP2, Windows 7, Windows 10) the first time
you start to lookup for devices, the names of the devices are
not displayed  correctly (they are empty). If you do another
lookup, then it manages to collect the information about
each device's name.

Best wishes,
Claudiu